Tuesday 26 March 2013

7 Days with Action Launcher Pro incoming!

Recently I wrote about how I'd broken my HTC by stupidly attempting to root it without very good instructions. Anyway, during this I was doing a 7 day review on the Action Launcher which is (in my opinion) one of the best Launchers out there and is the first launcher I've downloaded that I can see myself using full time. I was 3 days into the project, however that was with an HTC with Sense installed and completely different apps and so I feel that it would only be right to start again with my Nexus 4.

The idea of the review I'll be doing is to see how the Launcher affects my productivity, affects my speed use, affects battery life and in general whether I think it's worth downloading or not. The Launcher version i'll be using is 1.3.0 which is the latest version and I here from the developer new versions are still yet to come which gives me hope as I hate to see certain applications and launchers go to waste due to a lack of developer support. I've also heard that there are some pretty interesting features coming to the Launcher that could make it REALLY worth the money.

In about a week's time (7-8 days) you'll see an overall review on my week with the launcher. Until then, I have a review of Google Keep coming up and a review of Feedly, the possible Google Reeder successor! STAY TUNED GEEZZAASS. ;)


Have you tried using an alternative launcher before? What's your launcher of choice if you have one?


                                               
TWITTER    TUMBLR    INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment