Sunday 6 October 2013

Hopeful up and coming content...

It's never been said that keeping a Blog going is easy as you have to keep finding content to discuss. Often it has to be relevent and current within the genre that you are trying to cover. Contradicting myself on this, there has been plenty to talk about over the past few months: Blackberry/BBM, KitKat previews, iPhone 5C, Facebook Home updates, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and SO MUCH MORE. However, over the past seven months a lot has changed in my life that means I have not been as committed to writing posts as I should have been.

I got into a relationship about six months ago and then summer came along and now I'm two weeks into the Uni life and so there hasn't been a massive amount of time to sit down and write something about technology or interesting current affairs.

However, this has not halted my passion on the subject and I have indeed begun and then not finished a total of four posts about technology. 

Just so you know, I am still here and hope to continue posting again some time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment