Tuesday 17 April 2012

What to expect in the next couple of weeks..


Recently I've been on and off with the blogging with the lots of videos to record, the lots of college work to do and my birthday and everything. So what I've decided to do is shoe you what I've written down on my phone as my plans for this blog over the next couple of weeks. I've even included dates so I have something to keep to and so I can keep on track!

Thursday 19th - TweetCaster app review
Saturday 21st - Chrome (beta) app review
Tuesday 24th - Some samples of pictures from the HTC One X
Thursday 26th - Samurai vs Zombies defense app review
Sunday 29th - HTC One X review

I hope this is enough information to entice you with some great application reviews including some games and the best browser I've used to date. Don't forget the review and image samples I have for you from the HTC One X!
For now, here's a picture of my smiling face to remind you what I look like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment